 Off-Topic / Fun / 9006
Re: Wackiness, Thy Name is Two-Headed Moose Foetus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:19:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

http://www.adn.com/alaska/story/769464p-821654c.html

This is hardly a unique occurrence. Once I went on a study trip to a
hospital/medical college, and they shown us the "genetics" gallery - boy, it
looked like a freak show! There was a goat with one head and two bodies
(total of 6 legs, like a bug); plenty of one-eyed mammals... and I'll save
you the more graphic descriptions.
I left the place very shaken. Awkward how it is visitable by everyone
interested, upon request - how can *anyone* have interest in such things?

Pedro