 Off-Topic / Fun / 9005
9004  |  9006
Subject:
Just a unrelated, nonLego question :) (PEZ)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:42:45 GMT

G'day... just a quezzy from an Aussie :p

Does anyone here collect, other than Lego, PEZ?  I know another one of us
are also from Australia, but I just wanted to find others who also collect
these addictive things.

Mel (can't wait to get her grubby mits on the new E.T. PEZ!!!!!!).

www.brickzone.com