 Off-Topic / Fun / 9003
  Wackiness, Thy Name is Two-Headed Moose Foetus

(URL) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Wackiness, Thy Name is Two-Headed Moose Foetus

(...) hospital/medical college, and they shown us the "genetics" gallery - boy, it looked like a freak show! There was a goat with one head and two bodies (total of 6 legs, like a bug); plenty of one-eyed mammals... and I'll save you the more (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Pedro Silva wrote in message ... (...) it (...) IMO, having this kind of stuff available to view is a *good* thing precisely because although things like this do occur regularly in nature, we almost never see them and so have a view of what is (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)