 Off-Topic / Fun / 8977
    Post Deity Purchase Survey —Matthew Gerber
   Knowing the LUGNET penchant for postulating endlessly on religion, I thought this would be fun to post: Post Deity Purchase Survey God would like to thank you for your belief and patronage. In order to better serve your needs, (S)He asks that you (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Post Deity Purchase Survey —Pedro Silva
   LOL! Where did you get this? Pedro (Forwarding to a bunch of friends) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Post Deity Purchase Survey —Matthew Gerber
   (...) The usual forward from a friend...makes you wonder where these things start from, doesn't it? Matt (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Post Deity Purchase Survey —Pedro Silva
   (...) Yup. My theory is that these chain letters are started by phone companies, cable companies, ISP's, the whole bunch of "internet-access-mon...-leaches". They hook us in this product, and then we spend hours/Gigs of bandwidth forwarding them. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)