 Off-Topic / Fun / 8788
  Re: Spiderman pics

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) Inquiring minds want to know what the connection is - is there something very special about Richard N's chest?? Kevin ---...--- NEW Tank Engine custom train set: (URL) Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Spiderman pics

(...) Richard is a decently buff young man with a kung fu website somewhere showing off his physique and his bitchin' car. This is just my small way of torturing him for the benefits of youth. Let him rue the day he let the URL to that website (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Spiderman pics

(...) Well let's have it then! (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Spiderman pics

(...) The URL is kaput. Even at archive.org it's just a single picture of one of Richard's friends, none of him. So sorry, Lar -- you'll have to cruise usenet instead... =oP I think I might have a picture of Shiri in a devil outfit if that will (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)