 Off-Topic / Fun / 8788
Re: Spiderman pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:02:06 GMT

richard marchetti wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
<bitter affliction: ON>
<bitter affliction: OFF>

Awww, don't worry Richard -- I still luv ya!

...after all, I have seen pictures of you with your shirt off!

Inquiring minds want to know what the connection is - is there something
very special about Richard N's chest??

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/