 Off-Topic / Fun / 8762 (-5)
  Re: New Wheat Hopper

(...) Townies, please note the above. You can run but you cannot hide. Sooner or later, any townie worth his stripes will become a trainhead. (Trainheads for the most part are already townies... just look at the buildings we all crank out on a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  BLDesign.org finished!

I finally got around to adding content to my personal website: (URL) include websites I've designed, a portfolio of my "award winning" artwork, and some cool photo's I've taken with my Nikon 990. Please LMKWYT about the design and/or the content. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jude Beaudin writes: <snip> (...) Works for me. I'm sure we could think of quite a few other names for me too, but I won't mention those as I'd probably get banned. :P ---SteveR (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue

(...) And I'm going to call you... Steve... How's that? :-) Jude (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) Thank you for bringing this to my attention. In the cause of accurate part identification, part 3836 is being renamed to Brick 3/4 x 1 & 1/2 x 1/2 Corrugated with Bar 4L at 30 Degree Angle ;) Steve (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact