 Off-Topic / Fun / 8746
Re: It's A New Era (in LEGO pricing)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:09:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
Steve Chapple wrote:

I have a few details to work out and confirm first,
but expect an announcement from me here very soon
of similar impact/significance as this one...
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3848

Ok, whose going to discover Steve's secret before he gets a chance to
share it himself so that the above statement will be made true?

Personally, I'd prefer you had just waited until you could make the
announcement, especially if you still need to confirm something.

Frank

He's going to announce that his 16,825 piece "Hexium 4 Circuit Layout" kit will
be the first "Customer Design" kit from Mega-Blocks. All 1x1 flat tiles at a
cost of 1/5 cent each, making the entire kit cost $33.65 but it will only be
available in Iceland because of copyright restrictions.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

Paul