 Off-Topic / Fun / 8743
Re: So it's finally 2002..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:42:09 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> writes:
I actually just had a dream last night about the sad state of the space
program and the prospect of a (very distant) future age of exploration.
Weird huh.  'Course I also had an incredibly detailed dream about going to a
nursery and getting a houseplant, pot and some soil.

I thought I was the only one who had mundane dreams.  One time when I
was in college I dreamed a day of classes, and it was so realistic
that when I got up I rushed to the class that wasn't until the
following day!  Luckily, the classes I *really* had that day were in
the afternoon, so I didn't miss anything.

--Bill.