 Off-Topic / Fun / 8741
  Re: Mountain bike advice

(...) Well, I don't want to spend a ton of money, and it's mostly for transportation with trails on the side, so I think I'm gonna buy a 2001 Schwinn Mesa marked down to $279. Warn me ASAP if I'm making a bad decision :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mountain bike advice

(...) Well, it seems to get fairly good reviews (at least this page on the 2000 model seems to indicate this): (URL) guess it comes down to: 1) Have you ridden it? Do you like it? 2) Do you feel like you're getting good value for your money? (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)