 Off-Topic / Fun / 8739
  Re: Herring

(...) There is something about ten pounds of chocolate that calls for big drum sounds and trumpets! (...) This is the point where you hear the word "Brie", Maggie. (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Herring

(...) Yes! I always thought something like this would be my dream gift, especially after suffering through years of gifts featuring the feline motif (call me a stick in the mud, but I don't wear clothes with pictures of cats on them). Now it seems (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)