 Off-Topic / Fun / 870
  Re: Larritarians of the world, unite.

(...) While no one can replace Gary in our hearts <sniff>, I *did* want all Larritarians to welcome John Neal, who presented a love offering to me last night. John gave me a silver 2x4 brick! ++Lar (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Larritarians of the world, unite.

(...) Given the popularity and growth of the Larritarians, do I get any kickbacks/indulgences for thinking up the name? For reference, (URL) McD (who has been known to infrequently pander :) P.S. Should those who sacrifice their bricks inscribe (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)