 Off-Topic / Fun / 8648
  Re: Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) I don't know either. But I snicker every time I go by it. (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) Hmm...perhaps we'll have to make it an NILTC/yet-unorganize...ukee-AFOLs trip then?? It seems a rather silly place, and I'm sure they make most of their money on people driving on who are too curious for their own good. -Tim (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) If you haven't fully experienced Cheesy tourist draws, try going to Door County. You'll pass signs for "The Chocolate Chicken", various Gnome joke mascots, silly Antique Barn draws, and the relatively blameless Little Norway, Little Sweden, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)