 Off-Topic / Fun / 8593
8592  |  8594
Subject:
Last Night's Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:28:15 GMT

I had a dream last night ...

I was building, per usual, in front of stacks of Akro-Mils storage units, with
all of the pieces sorted by type.  So far, pretty grounded in reality, right?

Well, I then determined what pieces I needed more of, and selected the
appropriate bin.  I pressed Ctrl+C, Ctrl-V, and guess what happened?  New
pieces, exact replicas, appeared in another drawer.  And no, I don't recall how
exactly I selected the drawer of interest, and I have no idea where the
keyboard was.

Actually, not quite exact replicas ... printing on pieces was not reproduced.
I tried to make a couple dozen skulls, but they came out as blank white
cylinders.  How disappointing!

I don't know who should be happier about this dream - LEGO, that I dream of
acquiring massive quantities of bricks, or Microsoft, that I've been hardwired
with their shortcuts in my dreams.  Anyway, it made undertakings like large
castles, fancy houses, etc. much more attainable :)

*sigh*

-s