 Off-Topic / Fun / 8512
Re: Not Really Legos. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:58:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
In lugnet.castle, Brett James writes:
This really isn't about legos but if you like Anime you will love this.  At
toonami.com they actually play the cartoons online. If you check it out click
on the show "Record of the Lodoss Wars". I just watched the first episode and
it had a GREAT castle theme to it. You wont be disapointed with this one!!!

Hey Brett!
Yeah, Record of Lodoss War is a great series, however the newest season,
called "chronicles of the Heroic Knight" is by far the best. I highly
reccomend this series to fantasy and castle lovers! It was a big influence
on my storyline when I saw it for the first time...

Actually, the TV series (Chronicles of the Heroic Knight) *is* what Toonami has
up there.  :)  A shame they didn't start with the video series, since it is
better and comes first story-wise.  :)  I do recommend everyone check out the
episode Toonami put up, if only for the excellent opening and ending music.  :D

Coincidentally, one can purchase the series on DVD or VHS in single volumes
or the entire collection at Suncoast or Sam Goody stores. It's well worth
it, believe me!

Actually, buying them online would be far cheaper.  :)  Also, hold off on the
original video series on DVD, since CPM is considering redoing it, due to poor
video quality.  :)

Jeff
"Your Local Anime Freak"