 Off-Topic / Fun / 8511
Re: Not Really Legos. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 02:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brett James writes:
This really isn't about legos but if you like Anime you will love this.  At
toonami.com they actually play the cartoons online. If you check it out click on
the show "Record of the Lodoss Wars". I just watched the first episode and it
had a GREAT castle theme to it. You wont be disapointed with this one!!!

-poorpip

Hey Brett!
Yeah, Record of Lodoss War is a great series, however the newest season,
called "chronicles of the Heroic Knight" is by far the best. I highly
reccomend this series to fantasy and castle lovers! It was a big influence
on my storyline when I saw it for the first time...
Coincidentally, one can purchase the series on DVD or VHS in single volumes
or the entire collection at Suncoast or Sam Goody stores. It's well worth
it, believe me!
Just something to chew on
-Jay