 Off-Topic / Fun / 8425
    Re: New Site —John Neal
   (...) Issues, dude. Get over it. -John (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: New Site —Dave Schuler
   (...) For real. I worked in food service for over a decade and hated it, but you won't see me mocking employees of that industry. How you react to the years spent in Catholic College (12 years in college? For what degree program?) is entirely your (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)