 Off-Topic / Fun / 8216
Re: I have no auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 04:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Ollie Pruitt writes:
this is just a test

  Well, I hereby bid NO MONEY on your non-auction, and expect
  my winnings not to be shipped to the address that is not below.

Well, I should point out that I'm not outbidding you, so if anything isn't
going to be shipped, it's me that's not going to get it.

I'm glad to see this thread isn't in market.auction, as non auction posts
don't belong there. (because non non auction posts don't not belong [there
and only there, not anywhere else])

So don't anyone crosspost to lugnet.admin either as this isn't a misplaced
post issue.

++Lar (not the misplaced post guardian)