 Off-Topic / Fun / 8200
8199  |  8201
Subject:
Mecha-zuna, a pictoral Story...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 20:30:48 GMT

Well, with all of the Stories going around, I figured I might give it a go,
so here's mine, it's only one chapter long so far, but I will be updating it
all the time, each chapter will build on the previous one. This story
focuses around mecha, obviously from the name. The plot is VERY twisted, so
expect the unexpected.

I will be trying to work all of my mecha that I make into the storyline,
although I can't promise anything,

I hope to have a update weekly, and no, I won't be announcing it on LUGNET
everytime,

PLMKWYT, so far that is.

-Geordan-