 Off-Topic / Fun / 8161
Re: 8.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kirby Warden writes:
Being the true-blooded germanic Warden that I am, I wanted to give Corbin
the meaningful middle name of "Grey Cloud", as he was born under grey clouds
and all... alas, the wife wouldn't have any of it (purhaps it is in the best
interest of the child for me to wisely leave the naming to the mother as I
eventually did).

Maybe you should leave the naming to the child when he is older? I mean, it
doesn't have to be a bad thing (like Corbin "Left Nut" Warden) -- he might
choose something very cool and meaningful to him...

Congratulations, breeders!

=oP

-- Hop-Frog