 Off-Topic / Fun / 8101
Re: Vast LEGO Conspiracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
<ravings>

Just so you know, this subject line reminds me of the other well known
conspiracy... the "vast RIGHT WING conspiracy" that Hillary Clinton referred to.

We all know what that is... it is the tendency when you are building a
spaceship or airplane to need wings in pairs, but when you root in the wing
bin (or wherever you keep wings) all you come up with is right wings, the
lefts are all in hiding.

I just had no idea that Hillary was a closet AFOL.

FUT o-t.fun because, well, because it is funny.

++Lar