 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2389
Re: Vast LEGO Conspiracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:49:35 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

Just so you know, this subject line reminds me of the other well known
conspiracy... the "vast RIGHT WING conspiracy" that Hillary Clinton
referred to.

We all know what that is... it is the tendency when you are building a
spaceship or airplane to need wings in pairs, but when you root in the • wing
bin (or wherever you keep wings) all you come up with is right wings, the
lefts are all in hiding.

The problem with this is you're posting about signifigant *American* figures
in a Canadian newsgroup.

FUT o-t.fun because, well, because it is funny.

Not to Canadians...

    Iain