 Off-Topic / Fun / 8092
Re: What Do You See Here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:10:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Rob Doucette writes:
The following image (it's a cloud):
was captured from a VHS-C recording along I81 near Bristol, VA on the 15th.
Family members were driving back from Dallas, TX to York, PA (non-stop since
the night before).  I didn't post the AVI since it is about 14MB.  The
original tape is alot clearer.

The cloud was visible for about 30 minutes during the drive.

Your family?

To me it looks like a lower case i. What's it supposed to look like?