 Off-Topic / Fun / 8062
  Re: Plane crash in New York?

(...) As you may know, there was a third explosion at the base of the South Tower. It's gone. I can't even imagine how many dead there are--but people were jumping, willing to take their chances that way rather than stay inside according to reports. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

Here is the update from Fox News (Text) NEW YORK — One of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers has collapsed after two airplanes crashed into the New York City landmark in what President Bush called "an apparent terrorist attack on our country." An (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

The second Tower just fell. According to NBC News: A large plane just crashed S.E. of Pittsburg. State Dept is denying report of a carbomb. President Bush is in Florida enroute to D.C. Julie (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

(...) Good thinking, Mr Bush! Very clever! Am I the only one suspecting that the horrible attacks are acts in just that very same spirit? "Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Of course, my prayers go to the victims and their families... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)