 Off-Topic / Fun / 805
  Re: GRAND OPENING!

Gene Rodriguez III <gr3@superlink.net> wrote: [Moving this to off-topic.fun] (...) Oh, the EveryAuction script is pretty cool. I played with it on my Linux box for a while and thought of using it but I don't want to use my box at work to do any (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: GRAND OPENING!

(...) DTRH, the company that runs the hosting has been very responsive. I think they're just starting out which may explain the rough edges. The price is certainly right. (...) Right now I'm set up with an admin web page. I'm currently using a macro (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)