 Off-Topic / Fun / 8036
  Re: Military Lego Sets

(...) As you know, raw strength can be turned against its user. The catch would be that chimps, as similar as they are to us, move in different ways. In a sense you "wouldn't know your enemy" and thus might underestimate him/her/it in some (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Military Lego Sets/monkeys

WoW, well, umm, I appear to have gone off on a tad bit of a tangent here! I can assure you that my original intent wasn’t to indulge in primate genocide. It’s just that I've put a bit TOO much thought into the whole ‘eye bitin’ Monkey’ thing and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)