 Off-Topic / Fun / 8022 (-5)
  New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game

Enjoy this Orca Bomber MOC from the Command & Conquer PC/Console game. Site includes details, ship and crew photographs. Enjoy! (URL) this is a repeat post, please forgive me. M.A.Cook (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer series

Enjoy this Orca Bomber MOC from the Command & Conquer PC/Console game. Site includes details, ship and crew photographs. Enjoy! (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Aaah monorail :-D

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GICJCF.MDr@lugnet.com... (...) Old (...) TRAINS. (...) Space? Silly? Space is da c00lest! ...okay, maybe I shouldn't have eaten that spoonful of raw sugar... -- Markham Who needs (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A funny little movie...hahahaha!

(...) Ahh...fart humor NEVER gets old... Matt (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  A funny little movie...hahahaha!

Well, back sometime in January, I was making a quick little movie of one of my hard suits and... I zoomed around the mech, and then rested the camera on the dresser and pulled the camera back, as if I were zooming out to end the mini movie. But (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact