 Off-Topic / Fun / 8019
Re: A funny little movie...hahahaha!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Well, back sometime in January, I was making a quick little movie of one of
my hard suits and...

I zoomed around the mech, and then rested the camera on the dresser and
pulled the camera back, as if I were zooming out to end the mini movie. But
dragging a camera on a dresser can sometimes make, well, noises... I'll let
you see why I think this is funny.

It does sound realistic doesn't it?

Ahh...fart humor NEVER gets old...

Matt