 Off-Topic / Fun / 799
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:23:03 GMT

Jesse Long wrote:

Steve Scott wrote in message ...

They must still get a bit stressed when they receive a "wings?, what • wings?"
message :)

I read once that a cockroach needs its head more for the mouth than the
brain (or nerve bundle, since they don't really have brains).  Scientists
beheaded a cockroach, taking precautions so it didn't bleed to death, and it
lived for two weeks afterwards, finally starving to death.

Aren't lobsters also like this?  They don't have a cerebral cortex, and
therefore
don't know where they are at.  They also don't have nerve endings ...

Though, I've been wrong before ... and I'll probably be wrong again.

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto://jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc