 Off-Topic / Fun / 7975
Re: Come see Larry P. Live
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Eric Kingsley at kingsley@nelug.org wrote:

If I can throw in my 2 cents, seeing Larry P. live is much better than seeing
him dead.

What's your frame of reference there? :^)

OH! "Live(1)"! I thought it said come see Larry P. "live(2)". I guess I was
imagining him in a "natural-style environment" surrounded by 12 foot fences.
Not too sure I *wanted* to see *that*!

"See Larry use the computer! There he is on the phone! Ut-oh! He's heading
to the bathroom...note his choice of bathroom reading materials, folks!
Awwww...Isn't he precious?"

Heh, heh, heh...

Matt

(1) L-Y-VE