 Off-Topic / Fun / 7942 (-10)
  Re: Poul Anderson

(...) Ack! All the greats are going! Both Adams *and* Anderson this year? Sigh...:( THanks for sharing this, though. best LFB (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Poul Anderson

This is not fun, but I think there are some fans hereabout who might care to participate. Seen on the net today: Friends -- It's with a heavy heart that I write that my father, Poul Anderson is receiving hospice care at home and is not expected to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Why no Paradisa newsgroup?

(...) You posted a few hours ago and said you were going to be really busy in the next while and this is the post you choose to reply to?!? What is next? Are you going to begin another season of FUTs? <g,d,r> Jude FUT .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Tahu-Fish MOC

MONTY PYTHON KICKS!!!! But you're doing it wrong, it's something more like: A moose once bit my sister, no, really, she was carving her initials into the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given to her by Svenge, an Olso (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Tahu-Fish MOC

(...) -collapses on the floor laughing- Man it has been TOO long since I dealt with a moose....and not mention teh Llama's responsible for all teh following posts ;) Btw, Cute fish! Liek a sword tailed Shark (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: She speaks...

(...) Shiri...what was that, did you space out again? ;-) <gdr> -Tim (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: She speaks...

(...) Better someone who knows me than someone who... umm... I don't know. Whatever. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: She speaks...

(...) Wait...you forgot somewhere in there you allowing me to post it. ;-) -Tim (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: She speaks...

(...) My initial reaction was, uhh, not approriate for lugnet. And my second reaction was not fit for, uhh, anything. And my third reaction was: "not only is my mouth wide open, but my hair looks terrible!" And then the fourth thought was: "it's (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Tahu-Fish MOC

(...) Yøü knøw, å møøsé ønce bit my sistér...shé wås büsy cårving hér nåmé intø thé møøsé with å shårp stick...mind yøü, møøsé bités cån bé véry nåsty... The poster wishes to make it known that the person responsible for this post has been sacked. (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact