 Off-Topic / Fun / 7939
Re: Tahu-Fish MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:08:00 GMT

MONTY PYTHON KICKS!!!!
But you're doing it wrong, it's something more like:
A moose once bit my sister, no, really, she was carving her initials into the
moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given to her by
Svenge, an Olso dentist who has starred in many Sweedish movies such as life of
an Olso dentist and Hot Hands of an Olso dentist.
with the appropriate puntuation and such of course, but you get the idea.
Yøü knøw, å møøsé ønce bit my sistér...shé wås büsy cårving hér nåmé intø
thé møøsé with å shårp stick...mind yøü, møøsé bités cån bé véry nåsty...

The poster wishes to make it known that the person responsible for this post
has been sacked.