 Off-Topic / Fun / 7929
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 02:19:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Seth McCarus writes:
In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Bity poor Town, who hasn't got much of late...

Bity? Larry, that wasn't a misteak was it (looking forward to how you're
going to explain this one...)

...of course it wasn't a misteak, I don't make misteaks. It was a neologism.
Just blend  "bit of" (as in, Town hasn't got much lately) and "pity" and you
get Bity.

Prolly ought to be a FAQ entry, it's so useful. :-) :-) :-)

Is everyone just assuming the "misteak" joke?  Because nobody has blamed that
spelling on cosmic rays!

Read the above... Bity was deliberate(1) as it's a neologism.

1 - Or so I can (with a straight face, sort of) claim

++Lar