 Off-Topic / Fun / 7897
7896  |  7898
Subject:
D.C.'s "The Spectre", Issue #5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:46:12 GMT

Issue #5 of D.C.'s "The Spectre" has a page *full* of hidden lego elements.
(At least 9 surefire lego elements). I'd tell you exactly what but that'd
spoil all the fun (I had a blast looking through and trying to find all the
little things). It's really obvious which page it is if you look near the
top of every page. There are possibly a few more lego references on otehr pages.

-Shiri
p.s. I have the issue signed by the guest author... none other than our own
Craig Hamilton, aka craigo-lego. He's also gonna be doing issue 10 and issue
16, AFAIK. Keep your eyes peeled!