 Off-Topic / Fun / 7852 (-5)
  Re: Robots in Disguise... a good day for mecha

(...) Magnus. I wonder when HE was on the old Transformers series? I feel as though as if I was watching Beast Wars/Beasties for the first time. I mean, I did not like the series at first, either, but it is not as horrible as I expected and granted, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Am I the sole Harvey on LUGNET?

(...) Don't forget the wallbanger. Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Robots in Disguise... a good day for mecha

(...) for about a month!! Steve (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Robots in Disguise... a good day for mecha

(...) toys do you collect? I love the Gundam Mobile Suit in Action toys from Japan and the Gundam fix figuration. One day I hope to get this: (URL) is from the MSIA line of toys Thanks Jay (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Robots in Disguise... a good day for mecha

(...) Yeah but the old ones didn't have the level of articulation these Transformers. At least with these you can put them in much more dynamic poses, other than standing and kinda running. Thanks Jay (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact