 Off-Topic / Fun / 780
  Re: Lego Creator Activity Book

(...) lugnet.off-topic is often the next-best thing. (...) Thank you very little. :p I *did* chop that message, didn't I? (...) Ooo, ick. Quick, Larritarians! Time to send more love offerings! He might not get to build, but at least he can feel (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego Creator Activity Book

(...) YES! Because, just as with NITPICK FORUM, and unlike, say, a post to RTL, we're all friends here and there's little or no chance of someone misinterpreting some gentle teasing and good clean fun as an actual flame or anything. (the above (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)