 Off-Topic / Fun / 780
Re: Lego Creator Activity Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:24:18 GMT

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:08:29 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

This isn't NITPICK FORUM on the IBMTEXT conferencing disk, but what the
heck!

lugnet.off-topic is often the next-best thing.

Steve Bliss wrote:

I don't know.  I can't estimate the errors I miss.  But the ones I
notice tend to bother me.  Any more than one or two per book.  Or if
they appear in headlines.  Those are the worst.

The above paragraph contains two sentence fragments, and a number of
poorly structured sentences that suffer from excessive choppyness.

Suggested rewrite:

"I don't know, I can't estimate the errors I miss. But the ones I do
notice tend to bother me. I find more than one or two per book
especially annoying, and errors that appear in headlines are the worst
errors of all. "

Hope that helps. :-)

Thank you very little. :p

I *did* chop that message, didn't I?

Remember, grammar flames are the lowest kind of flames out there. But
I'm feeling low today, unlike Steve, who is very very happy. I'm
suffering Lego Withdrawal. I didn't get to build anything AGAIN this
weekend and probably won't get to build next weekend either.

Ooo, ick.

Quick, Larritarians!  Time to send more love offerings!  He might not
get to build, but at least he can feel appreciated.

Steve
--
Today, I'm happy.  *Really* happy.