 Off-Topic / Fun / 7752
    Re: Hip Deep in Evil —Mark Sandlin
   (...) The Tick Animated Series premiered on Fox Kids back in 94 or 95 (I don't recall). It was played Saturday mornings on Fox for a season or two, and then it was cancelled, because Power Rangers had all those toys they needed to sell. Comedy (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Hip Deep in Evil —William R. Ward
   (...) *phew* I'm relieved. No wait, I'm disappointed. I know, I'm confused! ;-) Whatever. Anyway, the main thing is I am not missing out, though I wish there'd be a way to see it - I loved the animated series. Especially the theme song :-) I've (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)