 Off-Topic / Fun / 7747 (-5)
  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) The Tick is still quite a bit larger than the other characters. I do think it's a bit silly that you're limiting your opinion to cartoon size characteristics. "American Maid" and "Die Fledermaus" are characters owned by Fox Kids, and for (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) Inasmuch as it's impossible for a human head to look like the "real" Tick, the live action show is quite good. In any case, the REAL Tick must be *read* not *watched.* The cartoon, while still funny, was watered down kid stuff. Go grab some (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: World Peace

I do not agree with the Minion win, I think that Ogre really should have been given the nod in that fight. I really do not like the Overkill bot, I think its weapon is useless and have never actually seen it do any damage. Personally I prefer the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Looking to buy a gaming rig - any thoughts?

Well, after years of building my own machines I'm finally going to buy a pre-assembled computer. I've found myself doing more and more work from home and more and more work-related stuff with Win2k and Linux and not enough goofing off, so I'm (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Height of Mootness

Hey, isnt it time you guys moooved this over to that udder pun group? (...) Did (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact