 Off-Topic / Fun / 7727 (-5)
  Hip Deep in Evil

Hi Everyone, The Tick TV website has updated, with video! (URL) the series premiere isn't until November, but I have seen a bootleg copy of the pilot, and it's darn funny. Enjoy. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) SO true Jeff! I Thought about posting a message stating just that. I THOUGHT Mountain Dew was the OFFICIAL drink of Lugnet. Though we all feel carbonated deer urine goes hand in hand with ABS is BEYOND me!!!!! (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Guess I'm not official, then. :( I actually only know one person who has told me they drink Guinness, out of a fairly small number of people I know who actually like beer. In fact, I know far more Lego fans who like Mountain Dew. ;) Jeff (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: a semi-serious question

(...) Snatching Duplo pieces directly from the clutches of little children is a poor idea because it gives them the idea that it is okay to grab pieces they need from the creations of others whenever they want (believe me, you'll be sorry later on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Why the high proce in UK?

(...) Dear Todd, In the interests of compartmentalised dorkitude, could you please establish lugnet.loc.au.whinge? We'd rather bemoan our pitiful condition without disturbing the neighbours. many thanks, Dave Low (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact