 Off-Topic / Fun / 7687 (-5)
  Re: Obscure Acronyms,Insults, and Nicknames (was: Re: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple)

(...) Witless AND delusional?? That witless crack was a bit harsh-- I take half of it back;-) (...) Sorry, don't have time to fish in these OT waters anymore:-( (and when did find the time to learn to speak Canadian?) -John (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Obscure Acronyms,Insults, and Nicknames (was: Re: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple)

(...) Since it was obvious you were referring to yourself with the unarmed man comment, I didn't really see the need to followup. Why make explicit what everyone already knows but is too polite to point out? FUT set to ot.fun, which you should have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The purpose of lugnet.off-topic.debate (was Re: What is spam?)

(...) Blasphemy!!! And I was just getting to like you!! (...) Hmmmph. You dunno what yer missin! ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New cars at lego shop at home

(...) Feel free to elaborate on that, because I'm not sure I agree. LTCs don't get a lot of support from TMRCs (Traditional Model Railroad Clubs)(1), although they do leverage the fact that shows are already being put on in order to have a venue to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New cars at lego shop at home

(...) rr stands for road runner, my internet provider, hehe. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact