 Off-Topic / Fun / 7652 (-5)
  Re: Hello?

(...) Name a virtue, I've got it. But I'm not conceited, oh no, not me. Conceit is a fault and I haven't got any of those. Just ask me. (...) If I had a million of them, it would still be untrue to my libertarian orthodoxy not to make you work hard (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I WANT FOLIAGE!!! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)

(...) Please don't feel you were the target of any sort of criticism. I don't think anyone who participated in this thread holds anything against you for auctioning off the trees. If anything, it was good that you made some available to others. And (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Actually, sorry, I should mention - that site is *definitely* PG-13. Strong language, lots of violence, etc. The certain comic, especially, has strong language... sometime during last summer (following a link from lugnet, actually) I went (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes: <snip 1)... 2)... 3)...> Not that there's anything wrong with that! ++Lar (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) From the hacker's dictionary: (URL) it is being suggested that some of your assertions, statements and/or questions are of such a nature as to be troll bait. That is, most reasonable persons would not be making the set (taken as a whole) of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact