 Off-Topic / Fun / 7579
Re: LEGO poem... (add your line and make it fine)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
G'day, I am just going to show everyone how bored I am today!  I thought it
might be fun and maybe funny if some of us added a line to a poem that could
be written by all of us together!  I have started the first line!

Mel
            *Lego Maniac's*
We are Lego Maniac's, we are not Brainiac's
But, because of our Ego, we can build anything out of Lego!

I prefer Haiku, don't you?
It's not that hard to rhyme, if you just take the time