 Off-Topic / Fun / 7493
Re: Self-made diet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:46:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Famous explorer Ferdinand Feghoot and his son landed on one of the Hawaiian
islands in the pacific.  The natives threw a feast in his honor.  It was
beautiful under the setting tropical sun, the gentle surf, the dancing
girls.  Picking through the unfamiliar delicacies, Ferdinand's son took a
bite of meat, munched briefly, then spat it out.

"This is the flesh of a human being!"

Ferdinand shushed his son and said, "One man's meat is another man's Poi, son."

Ummm...and just HOW did he know that? 8?)

Ya know, that's exactly the first thing I wondered.  I mean, if he didn't
*know* what human meat tasted like, wouldn't he have said "Hmm.  Tastes like
chicken."?  ;)

James
(pressure-cooked until tender, and soaked in a sweet & sour pineapple sauce
- It's my favorite way to eat pork, so should work for the other white meat,
right?)