 Off-Topic / Fun / 7427 (-5)
  Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!

(...) Honorifically known as Norporsche of Aspirin (This beats the heck out of Fluffy Diapermouth!) Maggie C. (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!

Hmm.. it appears that I am now "Crusty Diapertush." That kinda sucks. But some of my other names are interesting: Soad Opera Name: Bruno Rand Star Wars Name: Grema Caral Star Wars Honorific Name and Title: Iksneon of Nyquil crusty (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!

(...) <SniP> Actually I lived on Britannia Row. It's in Islington, London. Here's my Star Wars Name: Star Wars name: Jayja Golon Honorific Star Wars name: Otnhonda of Tums (URL) anakata marisanka umbesu. Iranthu tambala alakaso achiumbata! Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Etymological Oddities (was Re: New Brickbay promotion)

(...) Maggie C. (who would be living testament to the notion that the memory is the first to go except that I've always been this way! Oh, wait, I hope I'm not offending anyone with my use of the word TESTAMENT!) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: MOC: Superman

(...) Well, as long as Superman always fought for Truth, Justice, and The American Way, I guess it's okay no matter what the translation... 8^) Dave! (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact