 Off-Topic / Fun / 740
Re: More religion (sort of) (was Re: More Clinton )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:43:59 GMT

Jasper Janssen writes/wrote/has writen:

Actually, its: "We apologise for the inconvenience.", IIRC.

So sue me. :-) I read that book a couple of years ago and after my lsat move I
can't find it anymore.

"What do you mean you've never been to Alpha Centauri? For heaven's
sake, mankind, it's only four light-years away you know. I'm sorry,
but if you can't be bothered to take an interest in local affairs it's
your own lookout.""Energize the demolition beams." "I don't know,
Apathetic bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all."

Jasper

Okay, so YOU have my book?

Greetsz,
Mk