 Off-Topic / Fun / 7392 (-10)
  Re: Very disturbing...

(...) Well, a friend of mine here has just turned up the English translation of the song: (URL) Lindsay - you might want to run it through BabelFish first to translate it into American though :) Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Very disturbing...

(...) I dunno, you try to provide a service, and this is the thanks you get. Believe me, I used cut and paste. I even used right-mouse clicks for absolute minimum effort. Feel any better? Just a big whinger. You've been around the English too long. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Very disturbing...

(...) It's the Andy Warhol of the web! I'm not sure which is more disturbing, though, the fact that it exists, or that Jason actually went and typed (or pasted) "hyakugo-whatever" into the search engine, and it *returned some hits*... best LFB (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego Parts

"Nick Randal" <dnr360@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GEtstr.AI9@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Nick, welcome to Lugnet! *sigh* :) This has been discussed at length here on Lugnet and on RTL (rec.toys.lego) for years. To answer your question, I'll try to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: In the pipe, five by five.

(...) Oh come on, Fellas. :^P Please, not while I'm eating. buurp... ;^D ~Trev (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Lego Parts

Hello everyone. I am new to posting at Lugnet so if this has been discussed before forgive me. I just want to know why Lego does not sell specific, individual parts. The Bulk Ordering in Shop-at-home is great but why can't Lego take it a step (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) I owe it all to being on vacation and actually having time to read a lot of the posts, as well as to that blend of super-caffeinated coffee I have recently discovered! Maggie (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: In the pipe, five by five.

(...) Uhhhh.... I *WAS* going to tell you about those pics, that found their way onto the internet....but I thought you had already seen them. Sorry. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

In lugnet.castle, Maggie Cambron writes: I think you may win the award for Most Ground Covered in the least space in a single post. Yeesh, I'm reeling from conversational whiplash! Dave! FUT, if necessary, to OT.FUN (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) Aw, gee, Richard, I hope you didn't think I was criticizing your selection of the pirate theme! You certainly needn't defend your choice to me! I like it too, as you say it has some useful pieces that can lend themselves to other themes. And I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact