 Off-Topic / Fun / 7344
Re: Dual Axis Stealth Attack Helicopter "Deuce" Mk 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 01:20:19 GMT

"Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
THIS MODEL IS NOT INSPIRED, COPIED, OR ENDURED (hhehe) BY ANYONE EXCEPT ME!

Although I think the 1x4 hinge plate attached to the canopy might be an
infraction.

Not to mention the fact that he designs with LEGO bricks...

xfut - o-t.fun

-Tim