 Off-Topic / Fun / 7343
    Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) If you want to stack the deck on this one, forge an announcement that 1593 is the next Legends set to be released...for $40. :D (...) I don't know of anyone who would join a class action suit because they had an orgasm. "How dare you!" (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study —Bert Waters
   (...) Rumor is the next legends set to be released is 6399 for the incredibly low price of $63.99. Kudos to S@H, but how do they do it? (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)