 Off-Topic / Fun / 7342 (-10)
  Dear Lego

Dear Lego: Your recent announcement of the reintroduction of The Guarded Inn as the vanguard of the LEGENDS series has met with oddly mixed reactions, ranging from rabid enthusiasm to rabid acrimony. In the interest of clarifying the community's (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) Sigh of relief. ++Lar (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) And maybe add a "Well, it's a sign of improvement" general sort of positive vibe. After all, they can't release everyone's favorite theme first. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

Our reaction. (...) -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. and his wife Nicole the newest AFOL (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) Only a hundred, but it still hurts.... (...) I checked the dates of the post six times to make sure I Wasn't BACK in April. (...) Who says I'veh stooooooppeeeppdpddD?? (...) Nearly instantaneous call to shop at home. (read it on the morning of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

I was thinking, "this is just too cool!!!!!" I have an origional (I paid about $15 for it new in Belgium 7 years ago) but will still buy a new one because this set is so cool. This is what I was hoping for, but I thought that it would be too good to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

Now that everyone knows what the July Surprise is and all the reactions have started pouring in I'd like to conduct a survey of the various reactions folks had upon reading the announcement. Please respond to this posting and let me know whether you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) FSU actually, near Tallahassee: what should I look forward too? --Dave (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) ... and which of the illustrious Florida institutions will it be ? Perchance UF/G'ville ? Ray (only a hop, skip and a jump from 'The Swamp'™) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Comment on the re-release of 6067

Hi, Don't know where else to put this: Good thing I didn't win that auction on eBay for $120+. I'd be feeling pretty crappy. Time to sell my Airport shuttle before they re-release that one next! :) WOOHOO! Bryan (still giddy from reading Brad's (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact